A 112-Unit Multifamily Asset | Forest Park, Georgia
Site Size: Acres
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Pantry and Linen Closets
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surround
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Leasing Office
- Controlled Access Gate
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Center
- Courtyard and Lawn
- Perimeter Fence
- Video Surveillance
- Mail Kiosk
- Well-maintained and stable asset with long history of occupancy near 100%, often with a waitlist.
- Durable brick construction, pitched roofs, and washer/dryer connections in all units.
- Opportunity to upgrade interiors and organically raise rents
- Average in-place rents of $656 are $200 below market rents on similar style product with interior upgrades.
- Nearly all patio sliding doors have been replaced.
- The asset is strategically located just 2.5 miles southeast of Atlanta’s largest employment hub, Hartsfield-Jackson Airport.
- Located at center of an economic revitalization zone bringing nearly 5,000 jobs, including Fort Gillem and Aerotropolis.
- Residents are just two miles from Clayton County’s primary retail corridor, centered on Southlake Mall (one million SF). The mall is anchored by Macy’s and boasts more than 90 additional shops and eateries. Substantial satellite big-box retail is a major source of employment for the area.
- Just two and a half miles from the redeveloped Fort Gillem logistics park, and close to thousands of new jobs.