A 224-Unit Multifamily Asset | Stone Mountain, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1983 / N/A
Number of Units: 224 Units
Average Square Feet: 786 SF
Total Square Feet: 176,160 SF
Site Size / Density: 19.4 Acres; 11.5 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Patio/Balcony with Storage Closet
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Laundry/Utility Room*
- Walk-in Closet in Every Bedroom
- Entry Foyer with Closet*
- Garden Tub
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Controlled Access Gate
- Resort-Style Connected Swimming Pool
- Covered Picnic Area
- Dog Park
- Laundry Center
- Mail Kiosk
- Mid-1980s construction with strong curb appeal
- Market proven rent growth potential
- Opportunity to continue value-add through interior renovation
- Excellent visibility and exposure facing well-traveled N. Hairston Road (22,400 vehicles per day).
- Highly accessible location just 1 mile south of Highway 78 and 3.5 miles east of Interstate 285.
- 5.9% rent growth and 6.9% revenue growth in Stone Mountain submarket.
- Two miles west of Stone Mountain Park and its recreational offerings.