Warner Robins Portfolio
• Three property portfolio totaling 50-units • Cambridge - 131 Wall Street, Warner Robins, GA 30188 • Dellwood -101 Dellwood Cir, Warner Robins, GA 30188 • Shamrock - 404 Russell Pkwy, Warner Robins, GA 30188
Number of Units: 50 Units
Average Square Feet: 818 SF
Total Square Feet: 40,935 SF
Site Size / Density: 3.7 Acres; 13.7 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- The Warner Robins Multifamily Portfolio consists of three properties with 50 units.
- The portfolio is located in Warner Robins, which is popular for higher paying jobs and soughtafter school system.
- Properties benefit from “pride of ownership,” and feature attractive architecture with pitched roofs, exterior entry, and one- and two-bedroom floorplans.
- Continued value add opportunity on remaining 18 units at Shamrock. All units renovated at Cambridge, but upside of $40 per unit by adding washer/dryer appliances (connections exist).
- Located in a fast-growing affluent area of Houston County whose population grew by nearly 12% since 2010.
- According to Environomics Analytics, the average income is $79,000 and median income is nearly $56,000 within a three-mile radius.
- The Warner Robins multifamily submarket has a very limited pipeline, small inventory, and steady employment growth has contributed to more than 12% year-over-year rent growth. Vacancy has declined over the last few years and the metro’s 2.9% vacancy rate is one of the lowest in the state.
- Houston County has one of Georgia’s top-rated school systems.
- Recent announcements include Buc-ee’s, Pete’s $18M indoor green house expansion, and Frito-Lay manufacturing expansion.