Villas at Autumn Hills
A 191-Unit Multifamily Asset | Union City, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1986 / N/A
Number of Units: 191 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,101 SF
Total Square Feet: 210,335 SF
Site Size / Density: 20.2 Acres; 9.5 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Pass-through Window*
- Separate Dining Area*
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry/Utility Room*
- Wood-burning Fireplace*
- Walk-in Closet(s)
- Six-panel Interior Doors
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Mail Kiosk
- Mature Landscaping
- Convenient to Park and Ride Bus Station
- Villas at Autumn Hills is a high-quality mid-1980s built property.
- The desirably-sized asset consists of 191 garden and townhome floorplans that average over 1,100 SF. 80% of units are desirable two-bedroom units.
- Attractive architecture with brick and vinyl exteriors, pitched roofs, total electric, private individual entry, and patio(s) for each unit.
- 100% of units have washer/dryer connections
- Significant loss to lease upside can yield an additional $612,000+ in revenue by rolling through the rent roll at today’s rental rates in 12-18 months.
- The South Fulton County submarket has experienced 6% rental growth YOY according to RealPage.
- Within a three-mile radius of the property, the median income is $60,000 and 99% population growth since 2000.
- Adjacent to the new Gullatt Elementary School, which opened in 2017.
- Easy access to I-285 and I-85 provides residents with quick connectivity to numerous employers such as Atlanta Metro Studios, Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods, Chick-Fil-A headquarters, and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.