CALL FOR OFFERS August 5th, 2021 • 88 Units • Built in 1974
Year Built / Renovated: 1974 / N/A
Number of Units: 88 Units
Average Square Feet: 899 SF
Total Square Feet: 79,168 SF
Site Size / Density: 16.1 Acres; 5.5 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen*
- Upgraded Cabinetry and Countertops*
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Gas Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring*
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Leasing Office
- Laundry Center
- Mail Kiosk
- Grilling Area
- On Bus Line
- Mix of one-, two-, and three-bedroom floorplans averaging 900 square feet.
- Roofs, windows, and majority of mechanical systems were replaced 6-8 years ago.
- Asset remains highly occupied, while their rents are well below nearby competition.
- Located in the “Buckhead” of south Atlanta, facing affluent Cascade Road (28,900 vehicles per day).
- $300+ rent premiums available through interior renovation program.
- Location two miles west of I-285 (154,000 vehicles per day), two miles south of I-20 (184,000 v.p.d.), and convenient to I-75 and I-85 is convenient to downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield Airport, and major job hubs.
- Within 1.5 miles of a Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Publix-anchored shopping center, Home Depot, and Walmart Supercenter.
- Just two miles east of the massive Fulton Industrial employment district.