South Hampton Estates
343-Units, in College Park, GA
Year Built / Renovated: 1970 / N/A
Number of Units: 343 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,011 SF
Total Square Feet: 346,879 SF
Site Size / Density: 23.8 Acres; 14.4 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Open Breakfast Bar*
- Washer/Dryer Connections (80% of Units)
- Walk-in Closet(s)*
- Window Blinds
- Total Electric
- (* In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Controlled Access Gate
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Fenced Sport Court
- Laundry Center
- Perimeter Fencing
- Mail Kiosk
- Convenient to Bus Line
- 1970s asset with pitched roofs, vinyl siding, total-electric units, concrete slab foundations, and large floorplans averaging 1,011 SF.
- Rare, true value-add opportunity with “down” units offered at an attractive basis.
- Spacious floorplans with market-desirable unit mix, 56% of which are townhomes. Eighty percent of units have washer/dryer connections.
- Located within one of the largest and most active industrial submarkets in the country.
- Renovated rent comparables support strong demand for upgraded units.
- Located off of Old National Highway (38,200 cars per day) with easy access to I-285, I-85 and I-75
- Convenient to downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield Airport, the planned 320-acre Airport City in College Park, new film and TV studios in Union City, and massive distribution centers
- Revitalization of south and west Atlanta continues to generate thousands of new jobs