A 344-Unit Multifamily Asset | Atlanta, Georgia Closed 8/20/19
Year Built / Renovated: 1967 / N/A
Number of Units: 344 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,018 SF
Total Square Feet: 350,430 SF
Site Size / Density: 21.0 Acres; 16.4 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Open Breakfast Bar*
- Separate Dining Area*
- Connections (Two and Three-bedrooms)
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Leasing Office
- On-site Daycare
- Two Playgrounds
- Two Laundry Centers
- Community Garden
- Picnic Areas
- Borrow-a-Book Libraries
- Lush Landscaping
- Mail Kiosk
- On MARTA Bus Line
- Highly sought-after asset consistently occupied at 100% with a waiting list.
- The property has been meticulously maintained with over $3 million in recent capital expenditures.
- Plug and play asset produces cash flow on Day 1 of ownership.
- Opportunity to steadily burn off loss-to-lease and significantly boost collections by $230,000+.
- Close to new Tyler Perry Studios, Fort McPherson redevelopment site, and MARTA rail line.
- Quick access to the I-75/I-85 Connector, Hartsfield Airport, the downtown business district, Georgia State University, and the Atlanta University Center.