Reserve at Windy Hill
Reserve at Windy Hill - Highly Desirable, Marietta, Cobb County (North Atlanta) Location
Year Built / Renovated: 1968 / 2015
Number of Units: 257 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,375 SF
Total Square Feet: 353,562 SF
Site Size / Density: 22.7 Acres; 11.3 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Separate Dining Area*
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Walk-in Closet(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)*
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Controlled Access Gate
- Leasing Office with Coffee Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Soccer Field
- Fitness Center with Yoga Room
- Picnic Area with GrillsLaundry Facility
- Dog Park
- Mail Kiosk
- Within Walking Distance of Bus Line
- Located in Cobb County, a highly-desirable north Atlanta location with high growth rates and strong demographics.
- Recent $5.4 million capital infusion which includes new HardiePlank siding, windows, 86 fully renovated units, and 103 upgraded units. The renovation also includes all new LED exterior lights and water saving devices in approximately 85% of the units.
- The asset is a 40%/60% low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) property with 4 years remaining of extended compliance.
- Built in 1968 and renovated in 2017, the Reserve at Windy Hill apartments feature remarkable one-, two-, and three-bedroom majority townhome floorplans (78%) that average a spacious 1,378 SF.
- Desirable construction elements include: pitched roofs, exterior breezeways, and low-maintenance brick and HardiePlank exteriors.
- Opportunity to burn off over $400,000 of loss to lease with improvements to amenities and strong management. .
- 68 unrenovated units provide further value-add opportunity.
- In highly rated Cobb County school system, located next to $30M Osborne High School replacement and expansion. Once construction is complete, Osborne High School will be Cobb County’s newest STEM and college preparatory program.
- Situated just off Windy Hill Road (31,900 vehicles per day) close to Austell Road (37,600 vehicles per day).
- Convenient to massive commercial and employment district surrounding Cumberland, Vinings, and SunTrust Park.
Cory Caroline Sams
President and CEO