The Reserve at 2070
244 Units • Built in 1972
Year Built / Renovated: 1972 / N/A
Number of Units: 244 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,101 SF
Total Square Feet: 268,784 SF
Site Size / Density: 22 Acres; 11.1 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Black/Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Faux Granite Countertops*
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Separate Dining Area*
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Walk-In Closets*
- Window Blinds
- (*In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Sports Court
- Dog Park
- Laundry Center
- Outdoor Grilling Area with Picnic Tables
- Mail Kiosk
- Mature Landscaping
- The Reserve at 2070 is a 100% brick asset that benefits from pride of ownership, featuring solid architectural bones and strong curb appeal.
- Mix of one-, two-, and three-bedroom garden-style and townhome floorplans averaging 1,102 square feet. 144 units feature washer/dryer connections.
- The Q1 2021 annualized rent change in the Clayton County submarket is +10.8% and annualized revenue change is +12.5%, according to RealPage.
- CoStar ranked Clayton County as one of the fastest growing submarkets for rent growth in the nation, as well as having one of the highest percentages of year-over-year rent growth over the last 12 months.
- Rent comparables prove the ability to renovate all interiors to the elite level and potentially receive an additional $130-$200 in rent.
- Within a 3-mile radius of the property, the average household income is over $62,000 and the median income is over $51,000.
- Collections are improving and delinquency is decreasing as the economy improves and as the spring/summer leasing season approaches.
- The asset is strategically located five miles southeast of Atlanta’s largest employment hub, Hartsfield-Jackson Airport.
- Located at center of an economic revitalization zone bringing nearly 5,000 jobs, including Fort Gillem and Aerotropolis.
- Residents are just off Jonesboro Road (37,800 vehicles per day) with quick access to I-75 (168,000 vehicles per day).
- Situated less than two miles from a major retail corridor centered on Southlake Mall (one million SF), which is anchored by Macy’s and features 90 additional shops and eateries. Substantial satellite big-box retail is a major source of local employment.
- Just 1.5 miles from the redeveloped Fort Gillem logistics park, and close to thousands of new jobs.