Coming Soon - Overlook Townhomes
A 34-Unit Multifamily Asset | College Park, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1990 / N/A
Number of Units: 34 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,261 SF
Total Square Feet: 42,900 SF
Site Size / Density: 4.0 Acres; 8.5 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Pass-through Window/Bar
- Separate Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Walk-In Closets
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring*
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Mail Kiosk
- Convenient to Bus Lines
- 1990’s vintage asset offers immediate cash flow and value-add upside potential.
- Generously-sized floorplans (1,270 SF) and townhouse architecture provide an attractive, homelike environment.
- Located in the Clayton County submarket, which enjoyed a 9.9% annualized rent growth. This is the highest annualized rent growth in the Atlanta MSA.
- Just off major commercial artery Georgia Highway 85 (44,200 vehicles per day) with quick access to I-75 and I-285.
- A mile and a half from Southern Regional Medical Center, a major employer.
- The asset is convenient to two MARTA bus lines, both of which connect to Georgia’s largest employment hub, Hartsfield Airport (two miles from subject).
- Convenient to numerous new Southside developments and expansions, especially Fort Gillem and Aerotropolis.
- Located near center of an economic revitalization zone bringing nearly 5,000 jobs.