The Life at Snapfinger Woods
A 149-Unit Multifamily Asset | Decatur, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1971 / N/A
Number of Units: 149 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,515 SF
Total Square Feet: 225,865 SF
Site Size / Density: 26.2 Acres; 5.7 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Black Appliances*
- Faux Granite Countertops
- Open Breakfast Bar*
- Separate Dining Area*
- Private Patio/Balcony
- Gas Fireplace
- Smart features including Nest thermostats, smart door locks and camera security
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry/Utility Room*
- Luxury Plank Vinyl Flooring
- Walk-in Closet(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Leasing Office
- Mail Kiosk
- Near Bus Line
- Ample Open Parking Spaces
- The asset benefits from its location along the Interstate 20 corridor, near major employers and new economic development.
- The subject lies just west of the Snapfinger Industrial District, with millions of square feet of warehouses and distribution centers.
- It also is just two miles from Emory Hillandale Hospital, a prominent medical center.
- Just five miles east of the subject, The Mall at Stonecrest and its satellite retail centers comprise about 1.7 square feet of retail, restaurants, and hotels.
- Atlanta Sports City is a planned $200 million entertainment and recreational sports facility situated on 190 acres next to the Mall at Stonecrest. Plans call for a 15,000 seat stadium, 22 multi-use sports fields, a sports medicine pavilion, and more than 300,000 SF of restaurants, retail, hotels, meeting and event space.
- Just minutes from the property, Lithonia Industrial Park provides additional warehouse and distribution employment.
- Home Chef, a home meal delivery company, has opened a 140,000 SF packaging and distribution center in Lithonia, minutes from The Life at Snapfinger Woods. It plans to create as many as 2,000 jobs by 2020.