Life at Marketplace
OFFERS DUE WEDNESDAY AUGUST 25, 2021 | 330 Units - Atlanta, GA
Year Built / Renovated: 1976 / N/A
Number of Units: 330 Units
Average Square Feet: 934 SF
Total Square Feet: 308,400 SF
Site Size / Density: 24.1 Acres; 13.7 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Shaker Cabinets*
- Brushed Nickel Hardware and Fixtures*
- Faux Marble Countertops*
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Separate Dining Area*
- Entry Foyer
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Walk-in Closet(s)*
- Linen Closet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Controlled Access Gate
- Swimming Pool with Poolside Wi-Fi
- Fitness Center
- Resident Business Center
- Laundry Center
- Dog Park
- Grilling/Picnic Areas
- Mail Kiosk
- On Bus Line
- The Life at Marketplace is an improved 1976-built multifamily asset consisting of 330 units.
- The property features a very attractive unit mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom units averaging 935 SF. 68% of the units are desirable two- and three-bedroom floorplans.
- With a recent capital infusion of over $4.6 million, the property is in excellent condition and is primed to continue its interior value-add program.
- Opportunity to renovate remaining 167 units (64%) which are $300-$400 below achieved renovated rental rates at the property.
- There are 6 multifamily properties within a 1.5 mile radius, all of which are 2005 construction or newer.
- Minutes from the 1.2 million SF Camp Creek Marketplace retail power center featuring Publix, Starbucks, Chick-fil-a, Home Depot and more.
- Located just off Camp Creek Parkway which is a direct artery to the world’s busiest airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Just south of the South Fulton Industrial Corridor which features 83.9 million SF of industrial warehouse and distribution space and employs over 35,000.
- Four miles from “Six West,” a 311-acre mixed-use site on Camp Creek Parkway. The development will consist of up 3 million square feet of class-A office space, up to six hotels, and 548,000 square feet of restaurant and retail space, 260 multifamily units, 100 single-family units, and 120 townhomes.
- The average household income is over $70k within a two mile radius of the property.
- As of Q2 2021, the Southwest Atlanta submarket enjoyed 12.6% annual rent growth and 13.1% annual revenue growth, according to RealPage.
- Continued revitalization of south and west Atlanta is generating thousands of new jobs.
- New D.R. Horton townhome neighborhood, Overlook at Camp Creek, is selling for $450k/unit less than a half-mile away.