Life at Glen Hollow
OFFERS DUE WEDNESDAY AUGUST 25, 2021 | 336 Units - Decatur, GA
Year Built / Renovated: 1972 / N/A
Number of Units: 336 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,034 SF
Total Square Feet: 347,632 SF
Site Size / Density: 32.6 Acres; 10.3 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Shaker Cabinets*
- Brushed Nickel Hardware and Fixtures*
- Faux Marble Countertops*
- Black Appliances*
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Breakfast Bar / Pass-Through*
- Separate Dining Area
- Built-In Desk / Shelving
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Six-panel Interior Doors
- Walk-in Closet(s)*
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Controlled Access Gate
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Center
- Mail Kiosk
- On Bus Line
- The Life at Glen Hollow is an improved 1972-built multifamily asset consisting of 336 units.
- With a recent infusion of $4.3M in capex and upgrades, the property is in excellent condition with proven renovation premiums.
- A new owner can continue interior upgrades and charge rents of $1,053 - $1,455, a $286 - $433 increase over the average in-place rents of $988.
- The asset offers unique floorplans with best in-class amenity package including updated clubhouse, resort-style saltwater swimming pool, and fitness center. The property also features new windows.
- Upside potential in adding washer/dryer connections to additional ~45% of the units.
- New D.R. Horton townhome neighborhood, Brayden Park, is selling for $300k/unit less than a half-mile away.
- The average household income is nearly $60k within a two mile radius of the property.
- As of Q2 2021, the South DeKalb County submarket enjoyed 12.1% annual rent growth and 13.2% annual revenue growth according to RealPage.
- Excellent connectivity with entrances on Panthersville Road and Flat Shoals Road (31,000 vehicles per day).
- Immediate access to I-285 (145,000 vehicles per day) and I-20 (158,000 vehicles per day) with 15 minute drive to Downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the world’s second busiest airport.