The Life at Arbor Creek
A 116-Unit Multifamily Asset | Conyers, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1972 / N/A
Number of Units: 116 Units
Average Square Feet: 932 SF
Total Square Feet: 108,131 SF
Site Size / Density: 10.8 Acres; 10.8 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Faux Granite Countertops*
- Subway Tile Backsplash*
- Separate Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry/Utility Room*
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring*
- Spacious Closets
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Leasing Office1
- Two Swimming Pools
- Sports Field
- BBQ Grilling / Picnic Area
- Laundry Center
- Mail Kiosk
- The Life at Arbor Creek features long-lasting brick exteriors and new pitched roofs that were replaced in 2014, keeping exterior maintenance expenses low.
- The asset provides investors with 116 spacious units with one-, two-, and three-bedroom floorplans that average a generous 932 SF. Investors will enjoy a healthy unit mix for all household types, with 52% of the property being two-bedroom units, 21% one-bedrooms, and 27% three-bedrooms.
- Opportunity to mark to market and increase income by $90,000 per year.
- Current ownership has upgraded 32 unit interiors and has received $150 $175 rent premiums.
- Opportunity to upgrade the remaining 84 units and increase collections by $150,000 per year.
- A new investor has the opportunity to add washer/dryer connections in the 2BR floorplans.
- Opportunity to install 0.8 gallon low-flow toilets, which will reduce water expenses.
- Just off Hwy. 138 (38,200 vehicles per day) near big-box retail district.
- Residents also are just half a mile from the shops, offices, and restaurants of Conyers’ old historic district.
- Large recent job announcements by Acuity Brands, Batchelor & Kimball, Three Ring Studios, and Baxalta Pharmaceuticals will boost demand for housing.