Karen Lake (Auction)
Exclusive Auction Listing | REO | 72 Units | 1995-2005 Construction | Attractive In-place Yield | Brick and HardiPlank Exteriors | Fayetteville, NC | The property will be sold through the auction websiteTen-X (formerly Auction.com). Karen Lake is Event B205-153 and Property 193051297. The exact procedures for registering with Ten-X.com, providing a participation deposit, performing due diligence, and submitting a bid are detailed at https:// www.ten-x.com/company/commercial/help/submitting-an-offer/. The site for this property will be live beginning March 7, 2017 and the bidding will take place during the period of April 24-26, 2017. Tours will be offered by Barden Brown on March 22-23 and April 18-19, while tours will be offered by Steve Mack on March 29-30, April 12-13, and April 24-25, 2017.
Year Built / Renovated: 1995 / N/A
Number of Units: 72 Units
Site Size / Density: 6.8 Acres; 10.5 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Built-in Microwave
- Open Breakfast Bar
- Gas Fireplace
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Patio/Balcony with Storage Closet
- Walk-in Closet in MBR
- Garden Tub in MBA
- Separate Shower Stall
- Vaulted Ceiling*
- Six-panel Interior Doors
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (*In select units)
- Controlled Access Gate
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office*
- Swimming Pool*
- Mail Kiosk
- Rental Storage Units On-site
- Car Care Area
- Sought-after Haymount Schools
- Mature Landscaping
- Convenient to Multiple Bus Lines
- Walk to Major Retailers
- (*In select units)
- Well-occupied property, mostly built in 2005, offers attractive in-place yield.
- Low-maintenance exteriors are brick and HardiPlank.
- The spacious floorplans (all 1,200 SF) feature fireplace, garden tub, washer/dryer connections, separate dining area, and ample storage.
- Just off busy US 401 Bypass (35,000 vehicles per day) near its intersection with Bragg Blvd. (27,000 v.p.d.).
- Close to Cross Creek Mall and Skibo Road (49,000 v.p.d.).
- Convenient to numerous large employers, such as Fort Bragg (50,000 jobs), VA Medical Center, Fayetteville State University, Methodist University, and Goodyear Tire.
- Property benefits from its sought-after school district.
- The Fayetteville MSA enjoys steady population growth and declining unemployment.