Closed July 28, 2021
Year Built / Renovated: 2008 / N/A
Number of Units: 264 Units
Average Square Feet: 974 SF
Total Square Feet: 257,304 SF
Site Size / Density: 41.6 Acres; 6.4 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Nine-foot Ceilings
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Faux Granite / Faux Marble Countertops*
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Built-in Microwave
- Open Breakfast Bar
- Washer/Dryer Connections and Appliances
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Walk-in Closet(s)*
- Private Bathrooms in all Bedrooms
- Garden Tub
- Six-panel Interior Doors
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool with Stone Paver Sundeck
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Resident Business Center
- Resident Lounge with Billiards Room and Coffee Bar
- Sports Court
- Basketball Court
- Detached Garages
- Dog Park with Agility Course
- Outdoor Grilling Stations
- Mail Kiosk
- Built in 2008 and consisting of 264 units, Independence Place is a high quality property located in Hinesville, GA.
- The asset features desirable elements such as HardiePlank and brick exteriors, pitched roofs, covered exterior breezeways, open floorplans, 9-foot ceilings, and washer/dryer connections in all units.
- The property features an institutional-quality amenity package which consists of a resort-style swimming pool with stone paved sundeck, well-equipped fitness center, resident business center, resident lounge with coffee bar, billiards room, sports court, basketball court, dog park with agility course, playground with SunSail shade, and detached garages.
- Opportunity to continue kitchen and bathroom renovations with market supported rental premiums.
- Fort Stewart, which is part of largest military installation east of the Mississippi River, is located 3 miles from the asset is the largest employer in the metro Savannah area.