The Hills at East Cobb
A 266-Unit Multifamily Asset | Marietta, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1972 / N/A
Number of Units: 266 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,345 SF
Total Square Feet: 357,785 SF
Site Size: Acres
- Bocce Ball Court
- Outdoor Theater
- Luxuy Outdoor Kitchen
- Picnic Area
- Dog Park
- Mail Kiosk
- Mature Landscaping
- Near Bus Line
- Clubhouse / Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Splash Pad
- Fitness Center
- Resident Business Center
- Some of the largest floorplans in the submarket averaging over 1,330 SF with over 50% of units are popular townhome floorplans.
- The property is served by the sought-after East Cobb County School System, unlike other nearby apartments which are in the less popular City of Marietta school district.
- According to CoStar, Atlanta rents are now above pre-COVID-19 levels, making Georgia’s capital one of only three major markets that carry that distinction.
- The large floorplans and townhome-style units are ideal for residents working from home.
- Within a five-mile radius of the property, the average household income is $108,045 and the median housing value is $368,325.
- The current owner has greatly enhanced the asset’s amenity package with a capital infusion of $1.5+ million. The amenity upgrades include a fully renovated clubhouse with leasing office, new fitness center equipment, pool furniture, and landscaping.
- Rent comparables prove the ability to receive $150-$250 rent premiums through continuing the interior renovation.
- Significant loss to lease upside can yield an additional $228,000+ in revenue by rolling through the rent roll at today’s rental rates.
- The asset is less than two miles from the $1.1B Braves Stadium and entertainment / lifestyle complex, The Battery and Truist Park.
- Located in top-ranking East Cobb apartment submarket with impressive occupancy and annual rent growth.