Year Built / Renovated: 1969 / N/A
Number of Units: 108 Units
Average Square Feet: 652 SF
Total Square Feet: 70,460 SF
Site Size / Density: 5.4 Acres; 19.9 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Leasing Office
- Laundry Center
- Mail Kiosk
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Six-panel Interior Doors
- Ceiling Fan(s)*
- Window Blinds
- (*In Select Units)
- Edgewater Apartments, which was built in 1969 & 1974, offers good architecture with low-maintenance brick exteriors.
- As current rents are significantly below those of nearby competitors, increased income is available by organically raising rents for new leases.
- Opportunity to continue interior value-add with additional rent premiums.
- The asset is conveniently located close to major employers such as Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah Technical College, Candler Hospital, and Memorial University Hospital.
- The subject also is near Savannah State University, Savannah College of Art and Design, and South University.
- Within a five-mile radius, the median housing value is $195,500.