A 32-Unit Multifamily Asset | Cartersville, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1962 / 2018
Number of Units: 32 Units
Average Square Feet: 649 SF
Total Square Feet: 20,780 SF
Site Size / Density: 1.8 Acres; 17.8 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Faux Granite Countertops*
- Kitchen Door (exits to landing)
- Separate Dining Area (2BR only)
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring*
- Walk-in Closet (Studio only)
- Window Blinds
- (*In select units)
- Controlled Access Gates
- Perimeter Fence
- Laundry Center
- Community Deck
- Mail Kiosk
- Dylan Square is a well-maintained property that features longlasting, low-maintenance brick exteriors and pitched roofs. The roofs and windows were replaced in 2011.
- The sought-after asset has consistent high occupancy and years of operating history.
- The property received full interior and exterior renovations in 2011.
- Rent increases of $25 in January 2019 will allow an investor to improve existing cashflows.
- Neighboring management company has offered to stay on-site for 5% management fee.
- Desirable downtown location allows residents to walk to nearby employment, retail, restaurants, and high school.
- Residents are just half a mile from U.S. 41 (30,400 vehicles per day), a major employment, retail, and restaurant corridor.
- For relaxation, residents are just four miles from Lake Allatoona and Red Top Mountain State Park. Via I-75 (two miles), they can visit popular draws in northwest Atlanta, such as Town Center Mall (16 miles) and Braves’ games at SunTrust Park/The Battery (26 Miles).