Available | Chalet Valley | 140 Units in Dalton, GA | Plug-and-play Asset with Strong In-place Cash Flow | Value-add Opportunity Through Interior Renovation
Year Built / Renovated: 1975 / N/A
Number of Units: 140 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,161 SF
Total Square Feet: 162,650 SF
Site Size / Density: 10.1 Acres; 13.9 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Walk-in Closet(s)
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surround
- Separate Vanity Area (2BR)
- Separate Shower Stall (3BR)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (*In select units)
- Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Dog Park
- Picnic Area
- Mail Kiosk
- Short Walk to Retail Power Center
- Strong demographics with housing values above $200,000 within one-mile radius.
- Easily walk to Westmoreland Commons power center (Walmart Supercenter, Kohl's, Home Depot, Petco).
- Strategically positioned on corner of busy intersection with traffic light and double road frontage.
- Well-maintained, highly-occupied asset is a consistent performer.
- Large and desirable floorplans average 1,162 SF. Some of the largest in the submarket.
- Upside potential through minor interior upgrades.
- 1.5 miles from Hamilton Medical Center (1,900 jobs).
- New roofs in 2015.
- Less than a mile from junction of I-75 and the U.S. 41 /U.S. 76 Dalton Bypass.