A 120-Unit Multifamily Asset | Bonaire (Warner Robins), Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 2001 / 2017
Number of Units: 120 Units
Average Square Feet: 753 SF
Total Square Feet: 90,424 SF
Site Size / Density: 8.2 Acres; 14.6 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Built-in Microwave
- Open Breakfast Bar*
- Separate Dining Area
- Patio/Balcony with Storage Closet
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Gas Fireplace*
- Walk-in Closet(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Resident Business Center
- Detached Garages
- Laundry Center
- Dog Park Access
- Mail Kiosk
- Built in 2001, Castlegate Commons offers a new investor an unparalleled opportunity in Warner Robins.
- Desirable construction elements include: new pitched roofs with architectural shingles, exterior entry, concrete slab construction, copper wiring, and stackable washer/dryer connections in all units.
- Proven value-add opportunity with achieved rent premiums of $50 to $100.
- Houston County features one of the top-rated school systems in the state.
- Located in a fast-growing affluent area of Houston County whose population grew by 51.6% in the last 4 years. Within a 3-mile radius, the average income is over $97,000 and median income is over $80,500.
- Excellent access and visibility on Georgia Highway 96 (18,200 vehicles per day) within walking distance to the main retail zone that features big-box retail, restaurants, banks, and schools.