A 113-Unit Multifamily Asset | Atlanta, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1968 / N/A
Number of Units: 113 Units
Average Square Feet: 750 SF
Total Square Feet: 84,786 SF
Site Size / Density: 9.2 Acres; 12.3 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Leasing Office
- Basketball Court
- Laundry Facility
- Picnic / Grilling Area
- Outdoor Fitness Station
- Dog Park
- Mail Kiosk
- Near Bus Line
- Located within walking distance to a new Chick-Fil-A, Publix, Starbucks, Walmart & Home Depot
- $140-$220 rent premiums available through interior and exterior value-add program
- Asset remains highly occupied at 95%, with in-place rents significantly below current achieved rents.
- Built in 1968, offers solid architectural bones with low-maintenance brick exteriors and pitched roofs with composition shingles which were replaced in 2017.
- Located in the “Buckhead” of south Atlanta, facing affluent Cascade Road (28,200 vehicles per day).
- Mix of one- and two-bedroom floorplans averaging 750 square feet.
- Just two miles east of the massive Fulton Industrial employment district.
- Less than five miles from Fort Mac redevelopment.
- Situated two miles west of I-285 (139,100 vehicles per day), two miles south of I-20, and convenient to I-75 and I-85 is convenient to downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield Airport, and major job hubs.