Cameron at Clarkesville
Cameron at Clarkesville is a 60-unit garden-style asset located in Clarkesville, GA. Built in 2004, the subject is comprised of one-, two-, and three-bedroom units and features 9-foot ceilings. Located in central Habersham County, this quaint town is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The town’s thriving downtown district is within walking distance of the asset and features historic buildings with unique shops, art galleries, cafes and restaurants.
Year Built / Renovated: 2004 / N/A
Number of Units: 60 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,164 SF
Total Square Feet: 69,888 SF
Site Size / Density: 7.1 Acres; 8.5 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Open Breakfast Bar
- Separate Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Six-panel Interior Doors
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court
- Detached Garages
- Mail Kiosk
- Built in 2004 and consisting of 60 units, Cameron at Clarkesville consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom floorplans averaging a spacious 1,165 SF. Ninety-three percent of floorplans are two- and three-bedroom units.
- The asset is 100% occupied, which gives a new investor the opportunity to raise rents organically.
- With a 97.5% economic occupancy (as of February 2021), the property has low delinquency despite the pandemic and moratorium on evictions.
- The asset features high-quality construction and desirable elements such as pitched roofs, covered exterior breezeways, patios, large floorplans, and washer/dryer connections in all units.
- Sierra Vista is achieving attractive rents for newly renovated yet smaller interiors.
- Located within walking distance of downtown Clarkesville.
- Sales comparables in Georgia’s tertiary markets average over $130,000/unit for similar asset.