A 72-Unit Multifamily Asset | Smyrna, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1972 / N/A
Number of Units: 72 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,011 SF
Total Square Feet: 72,800 SF
Site Size / Density: 4.1 Acres; 17.5 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Separate Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Laundry/Utility Room*
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Walk-in Closet
- Double-sink Vanity
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surround
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (*in select units)
- Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Mail Kiosk
- Mature Landscaping
- Near Bus Line
- Built in 1972, Belmont Park offers a new investor an unparalleled investment opportunity in desirable Cobb County.
- Highly sought-after asset consistently occupied at 99%, and in turnkey condition.
- $150-$200+ rent increase through premium value-add program, and $300-$500+ rental premiums available through elite repositioning program.
- Located directly across from The Shops at Belmont, a 48-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, restaurants, homes, Smyrna Elementary School, and medical offices
- The garden-style asset features pitched roofs and one- and two-bedroom floorplans which average 1,011 SF
- Located in Cobb County School District which has been highly regarded as Metro Atlanta’s best county school system in the five core counties. Belmont Park is zoned for Belmont Hills Elementary School, Campbell Middle School, and Campbell High School
- Rents in the immediate submarket have increased 5.3% year over year.
- The asset is 3 miles from the $1.1B Braves Stadium and entertainment/lifestyle complex, The Battery and SunTrust Park.