A 157-Unit Multifamily Asset | Atlanta, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1971 / 2018
Number of Units: 157 Units
Average Square Feet: 878 SF
Total Square Feet: 137,988 SF
Site Size / Density: 8.6 Acres; 18.3 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Black Steel Appliances*
- Faux Granite Countertops*
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- Leasing Office
- Two Laundry Centers
- Mail Kiosk
- On Bus Line
- Aspen Courts is a desirably-sized property consisting of 157 units.
- Desirable construction elements include: total electric units, dual-pane windows, covered exterior breezeways, and pitched roofs.
- All water supply lines and 90% of HVAC systems have been replaced within the last 3 years.
- Additional renovations include faux wood vinyl flooring in 95% of units and approximately 100 units received new wood cabinets.
- Lightly upgraded units recently rented for $875, which is $125 higher than the average on the July 2020 rent roll.
- Nearby renovated competitors offer support for even further rent increases through interior upgrades.
- Just off Campbellton Road (11,500 vehicles per day) which connects directly to I-285.
- Near entrance to Langford Parkway/Hwy. 166 (50,800 v.p.d.) which connects directly to the I-75/I-85 Connector.
- Close to the new Tyler Perry Studios, Fort McPherson redevelopment site, MARTA rail line, and Smart Transit Corridor.
- Quick access to Hartsfield Airport, the downtown business district, Georgia State University, and the Atlanta University Center.