A 92-Unit Multifamily Asset | Stone Mountain, Georgia
Year Built / Renovated: 1984 / N/A
Number of Units: 92 Units
Average Square Feet: 638 SF
Total Square Feet: 58,752 SF
Site Size / Density: 7.6 Acres; 12.1 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Open Breakfast Bar*
- Built-in Bookshelves*
- Raised Ceiling in Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Attic Storage
- Ceiling Fan(s)*
- Window Blinds
- (* In select units)
- Leasing Office
- Mail Kiosk
- Mature Landscaping
- Within Walking Distance of Bus Line
- Well-occupied asset with strong in-place cash flow offering immediate returns.
- Cardinal-style construction featuring recent capital infusion and good bones.
- Proven value-add opportunity through interior renovation program.
- Rent and sales comparables for nearby Cardinal properties provides support for future upside.
- Low-cost provider in the market attracts elderly residents with a below-market turnover rate.
- Smaller unit sizes provide efficiencies in expenses.
- The subject is located just off Rockbridge Road (16,500 vehicles per day) and close to Memorial Drive (40,600 v.p.d.) providing residents quick access to I-285 (204,000 v.p.d.), which facilitates quick commutes to major metro employers.
- One mile east of the Clarkston campus of Georgia State University’s Perimeter College, a major employer.
- Two miles from the DeKalb County government complex, a major employment hub.
- Within six miles of major DeKalb employment hubs: Emory University and Hospital, CDC headquarters, Emory Decatur Hospital, and downtown Decatur.
- Convenient to bus lines and rapid rail stations.
- Offered on an all-cash basis.