Southern Downs - Statesboro, GA Class "A" asset located within walking distance to Georgia Southern Univ. Stable, Cash-flowing
Year Built / Renovated: 1991 / 2015
Number of Units: 214 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,094 SF
Total Square Feet: 234,160 SF
Site Size: Acres
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Black Appliances*
- Faux Granite Countertops*
- Brushed Nickel Hardware and Lighting*
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Built-in Microwave*
- Washer/Dryer Provided (stacked)
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Mirrored Closet Doors
- Ceiling Fans
- Crown Molding
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Six-Panel Doors
- Window Blinds
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
- (*In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Wi-Fi Access in All Common Areas
- Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- Fitness Center with Weights and Yoga Room
- Computer Lab/Study Lounge
- Game Room with Billiards
- Lake with White Sand Beach and Hammocks
- Beachside Pavilion with Ping Pong Table
- Picnic Area with Grills
- Regulation Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Fenced Dog Park with Agility Equipment
- Mail Kiosk
- Stable, cash-flowing asset currently is 95.8% occupied.
- Collections were up 19% in August versus May 2017.
- Asset benefits from continuing strong demand for student housing, as Georgia Southern University’s enrollment has soared 26% in the last ten years (to 20,673 currently).
- With its superior amenity package and close proximity to campus, Southern Downs outshines competitors.
- Recent renovations have upgraded the clubhouse, pool, and sand volleyball court.
- The combination of flats and townhome floorplans suits a variety of resident tastes.
- High-quality construction with brick veneer, pitched roofs and architectural shingles.