Multifamily Land in Upscale Sugarloaf
Land in Affluent Duluth, GA Zoned M-F for 290 Apartments
Site Size: 43.7 Acres
- Price: $6 million
- Approved for 290 apartments
- Faces major artery in densely-developed area of one of Georgia’s fastest-growing counties.
- Easy access to I-85 (271,300 vehicles per day) and Georgia Hwy. 316 (95,200 vehicles per day).
- Convenient to numerous business parks and to such major employers as Cisco, Primerica, NCR, Asbury Automotive, Honeywell, Gwinnett Medical Center, and Technology Park.
- Nearby new Class A apartments average rents of $1.38 per square foot.
- Within a three-mile radius, the population soared 52% between 2000 and 2017.
- Within a five-mile radius, the average household income is $71,520, the median owner-occupied housing value is $175,346, and 32% of residents have a bachelor’s degree or higher.