Monarch at Liberty Pointe
224- Units | Proven Value-add Opportunity | 1999 Quality Construction | Recent Upgrades to 20 Units | 9-Foot Ceilings
Year Built / Renovated: 1999 / N/A
Number of Units: 224 Units
Average Square Feet: 916 SF
Total Square Feet: 205,200 SF
Site Size / Density: 14.0 Acres; 16.0 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Nine-foot Ceilings
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with Pantry
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Faux Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Black Appliances*
- Open Breakfast Bar
- Separate Dining Area*
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry/Utility Room*
- Patio/Balcony with Storage Closet
- Faux Wood Vinyl Floors
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surround
- Walk-in Closet(s)
- Six-panel Interior Doors
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Window Blinds
- (*In select units)
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Resident Business Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Car Care Area
- Small Lake
- Mail Kiosk(s)
- Well-occupied asset with numerous quality amenities and features such as nine-foot ceilings.
- Current owners recently upgraded 20 interiors and are successfully achieving higher rents.
- Great location just off busy, growing U.S. 401/Ramsey Street (29,000 vehicles per day) at its intersection with I-295.
- Convenient to numerous large employers, such as Fort Bragg (52,000 jobs), Goodyear, Methodist University, Fayetteville State University, and the VA Medical Center.
- Within a one-mile radius of the property, the population growth has seen a steady increase of 10.8% between 2010-2017, and it is projected to continue to grow by 6.4% over the next five years.
- Recent announcement of minor league Huston Astros baseball team to Fayetteville along with new $33M stadium.
- It was recently announced that the United States government has increased their military spending by 15.5% to $94 million. Fort Bragg could benefit significantly, as it remains the military’s largest installation and accounts for about 40% of the local economy.