REO Opportunity, In Conyers, GA Price To Be Determined By Auction Ten-X (fka Auction.com) Event B221-153 Property 1000005607 Website Live Beginning October 10, 2017 Bidding on December 11-13, 2017
Year Built / Renovated: 1983 / N/A
Number of Units: 79 Units
Average Square Feet: 605 SF
Total Square Feet: 47,808 SF
Site Size / Density: 9.2 Acres; 8.6 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Pass-through Shelving System
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Private Patio*
- Vaulted Ceiling*
- Ceiling Fan(s)*
- Window Blinds
- Attic Storage
- (*In select units)
- Leasing Office
- Laundry Facility
- Mail Kiosk
- Mature Landscaping
- Submarket’s average occupancy of 97.9% is one of the highest in the MSA.
- 100% occupied, cash-flowing property with 20+ person waitlist.
- The asset is clearly visible to drivers on Interstate 20 (109,000 vehicles per day).
- Located just half a mile east of Hwy. 138 (68,300 vehicles per day) offering immediate access to the I-20 interchange.
- Proximate to major retail power centers including Belk, Kohl’s, Home Depot, and the commercial district.
- Large recent job announcements by Acuity Brands, Batchelor & Kimball, Third Ring Studios, Baxalta Pharmaceuticals, and the planned $200 million Atlanta Sports City complex will boost demand for housing. These recent announcements will bring over 2,700 jobs.
- Proven interior renovation will result in $100 rent increase.