1989 Built | 210 Units | In Decatur, GA
Year Built / Renovated: 1989 / N/A
Number of Units: 210 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,213 SF
Total Square Feet: 254,783 SF
Site Size / Density: 17.4 Acres; 12.1 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Black Appliances*
- Open Breakfast Bar
- Separate Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry/Utility Room*
- Faux Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Patio/Balcony with Storage Closet
- Walk-in Closet(s)
- Window Blinds
- Clubhouse/Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Fitness Area
- Sports Court
- Children’s After-School Program
- Laundry Facility
- Mail Kiosk
- Mature Landscaping
- Late 1980s asset offers desirable construction including pitched roofs, exterior breezeways, and total electric units.
- The asset features new cementious siding as well as new roofs on all buildings within the last five years.
- The property is composed of two-, three- and four-bedroom units featuring highly desirable spacious floorplans
- Floorplans offer a lower price per square foot due to the large floorplans which average 1,213 square feet.
- Opportunity to steadily burn off loss-to-lease and significantly boost collections by $150,000+ in 12-18 months.
- Below-market rents with strongly-supported interior and amenity upgrade opportunity.
- Population within a one-mile radius grew 41% between 2000 and 2017.
- Quick access to I-20 (171,000 vehicles per day) and I-285.-*