100 Units, Built 1985 - 1986
Year Built / Renovated: 1986 / N/A
Number of Units: 100 Units
Average Square Feet: 1,108 SF
Total Square Feet: 110,800 SF
Site Size / Density: 8.4 Acres; 11.9 Units per Acre Parking: Ample
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Oversized Closets
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Palladium Window*
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Spacious Floorplans
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Vaulted Ceiling*
- Crown Molding*
- (* in select units)
- In-Unit Leasing Office
- Swimming Pool
- Grilling/Picnic Area
- Soccer Field
- The combination of a growing community, a convenient Gwinnett County location near I-85, and lower-than-average tenant turnover gives Harbin Springs its appeal.
- Quality Construction from the 1980s with Dynamic Potential:
- Featuring classic architecture with vinyl siding exteriors featuring a new exterior paint scheme.
- Updated to include amenities such as a playground, soccer field, grilling/picnic area and extensive landscaping.
- Water-saving devices have already been installed, providing savings on utility costs.
- Phase I Roofs Replaced in 2010.
- $700,000 in total capital expenditures have already been spent on updates on this property in a high-demand area.